No early dismissals are scheduled at this time. Parents are allowed to pick up their children early from school if they desire.
All evening activities for Tuesday are cancelled and will be rescheduled for a later date due to this evening’s weather forecast.
Watch for updates on the CISD website and on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
Congratulations to the 2013-2014 Silver Stars!!!
* There will be a mandatory team meeting on Monday, May 6th at 4:30 - 5:30 pm in the Dance Room *
17 -- 18 -- 19 -- 21 -- 22 -- 23 -- 24 -- 25 -- 26 -- 27 -- 28 -- 32 -- 35
36 -- 37 -- 38 -- 39 -- 40 -- 42 -- 44 -- 45 -- 47 -- 48 -- 50 -- 51 -- 52
NCHS Mission Statement
The mission of NCHS is to design quality work and create a student-focused environment that is engaging for all.
To achieve our mission...
We are creating advanced and accelerated learning sessions for all students on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. These learning sessions will focus on enrichment and enhancement of the skills taught and assessed in the classroom.
Respect- Value classmates, faculty, and facilities
Integrity- Show good character and encourage others to do the right thing
Dedication- Persist in your efforts to pursue excellence
Expectations- Demand more of yourself today than you did yesterday!
For information regarding the final exam schedule please click here.
- 8:40-9:36 56 minutes to include announcements
- 9:41-10:32 51 minutes
- 10:37-11:28 51 minutes Lunch
- 11:33-12:24 51 minutes Lunch
- 12:29-1:20 51 minutes Lunch
- 1:25-2:16 51 minutes Lunch
- 2:21-3:12 51 minutes
- 3:17-4:10 53 minutes
- By offering 7 credits, students can have more time in their classes. Each class will meet for 255 minutes each week. The current schedule allows for only 225 minutes each week. This gives students an extra half hour of instruction in each class each week. This works out to roughly 21 more instructional days for our students in each class. This is huge! This helps our AP students better prepare for AP exams, and it also helps our struggling students get more time in the classes they need. In addition, our fine arts and CTE programs also get more time.
- Students will see each class every day. This helps instruction across the board including electives. It is important that students have the opportunity to practice their instruments or work or their projects every day with their teachers.
- This schedule allows a built in study hall time. Our current schedule does not offer that time. This schedule attaches a tutorial/study hall of 20 minutes each day to the students’ lunch.
Attention College-Bound JUNIORS- It is time for you to be registering for your SAT and ACT tests. It is important that you take these tests during the junior year. If you receive free or reduced lunch you may take 2 SAT and 2 ACT tests for free during your high school career! Please stop by the GO Center or Mrs. Wilk's office inside Team 4 for more information!
Attention students and parents of North Crowley High School, Crowley ISD has implemented a bring your own technology to school program. This program is intended to enhance the learning process and to prepare students to become 21st century learners.For more information regarding this program click here.
Tuesday/Thursday Tutorials - Students, need a little extra help in one of your subject areas? Please remember that Tuesdays and Thursdays have been designated as all-school tutorial days. Every NCHS teacher is available to provide morning tutorials from 8:00 A.M. until 8:50 A.M. every Tuesday and Thursday. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, students do NOT have to have a pass to go to get tutorial help from a teacher. Students, this is your opportunity to ask questions and get assistance, complete makeup work, re-do assignments, and re-take tests.